Search Engine Marketing
Keep in mind that we work with you to determine what the best course of action is for your company. We’ll help you keep your focus, growing your business.
Our Search Engine Marketing Process
Stage 1: Business Assessment – often overlooked, how are your clients finding you now? Is a web strategy worthwhile?
Stage 2: Keyword Strategy – what would a potential client search for to find you?
Stage 3: Pay-Per-Click – does your product or service lend itself to using pay-per-click?
Stage 4: Website Optimization – is your site designed to be friendly both to clients and the search engines?
Stage 5: Link Building – get relevant sites to link to relevant content on your site.
Stage 6: Tracking and Refinement – test and do more of what is working.
When we conduct our initial Business Assessment, we like to preach about some of the benefits of Search Engine Marketing:
- Search engines represent a very unique medium, which allows you to precisely target an interested audience.
- In other media, the audience is looking at something, and your advertisement is a distraction.
- Searchers are looking for something, and are far more likely to respond to an appropriately targeted offer.
Proactive Networking will work with you and your company to determine what the best strategy is for you.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Optimizing the content of your website to appear on the free side of search engine results.
- Pay Per Click (PPC): Cost-Per-Action advertising targeting the “sponsored listings” on search engine results.
- Blended Strategy / Search Engine Marketing: Utilizing both SEO and PPC to maximize your exposure to search engine users.